Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy, Happy. Happy

I am smiling nearly as much as these lions! They are done. Now all I need to do is write the pattern and create the pdf, and then you can make your own for the kids. Unfortunately the computer screen is playing up and I can't see the correct color, so sorry if they look funny. I'll check them at work tomorow and see.

I try not to talk about work too much but I my head is full at the moment trying to write speech notes in my head for upcoming presentations on International Womens Day at a corporate partners breakfast event. I have 5 colleagues who will be using these notes and a powerpoint to go with it. I've got that whole white page thing happening... and I won't be able to write a sensible pattern until its done.

The weekend has gone in another big blur. Matt took the three youngest kids out to the front garden to do some work this morning. It think he even managed to get something done! Its so dry that its hard to see where the garden starts. This was so great though, because it gave me some time to get the bags finished, and to supervise Ayden making date squares for this round of Duke of Ed skills.

I think I have now recovered from Fridays trip to donate blood. I am so squeamish.... errgggg. Well now its done for another 3 months.

It's time to toss the kids in the bath and get dinner ready. I hope that your weekend was lovely, a big dint was made in the housework, the crafting was successful, and the kids behaved!

Lucy - I have rabbits on my mind!

4 comments:

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Those bags are gorgeous - I am so behind on my sewing at the moment that it is starting to be stressful rather than relaxing and enjoyable!

As for the bunnies - I'm very pleased to hear they have invaded your brain too!

Lucy xx

Kitty said...

Such lovely bags! Well done. x

Suzie Sews said...

Oh my oh my!!! These bags have me smiling from ear to ear!!!

Regina Diniz Outeiro said...

Wow, what I found here? Only beautiful things! These bags are very beautiful.
Can I make an attempt like this??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...