Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just so excited!

It's here!

Patti's parcel has arrived from Lucy's valentines swap! Can you see the desperate marks where I tore the packing tape off! So exciting!


Thank you so much Patti and Lucy. It's just so perfect. In this box of treats I found the grown up choc's - they won't last long, ideal heart buttons for me - love them and a beautiful pincushion that is so "me" roses on one side and polka dots on the other, and crochet that is just amazing around the edge. I am so lucky! The heart stickers I will be using on my Easter card in the next swap and the lollies for the kids - three went for me while I am taking these pics...

The biggest, happiest thanks from me, all the way to the UK!

On another nice note, Maya's cardigan is finished. 4 days of over 30 degrees and I was making a heavy wool cardigan. Now its done. Hooray.


And my new stock of Melly & me and Rosalie Quinlan Designs patterns arrived to go on eBay. I am just itching to do some sewing now.

See you tomorrow. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Patti said...

So glad it arrived. I was beginning to get a little worried. Don't give the kids all the sweeties at once - there's a quite a lot of sugar in there!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

What a lot of lovely goodies! This swap has been such fun! I need to get Patti to teach me how to crochet - that pin cushion is gorgeous.

Lucy x

Kitty said...

I got my parcel from the Swap yesterday too - it is exciting, isn't it? You had some lovely things in your box.

As for knitting wool in mid-summer - you are totally mad! :-O x

Working Mom Knits said...

Great package!

ps: love the owl pattern (Melly & Me)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...