Thursday, February 14, 2008

Random things..


I've got so much to show you, but I just getting the hang of blogging :)

This just melts my heart. Kane is learning to read and here is is hanging monkey for the letter M.
And here is Maya just back from creche looking all scruffy and playing with her walking "happy feet" penguin. A quick snap from today.

This is what I picked up at Ballarat Patchwork this afternoon. The class I have just signed up for "Lime and Soda" and a fat quarter for my free pattern I will be uploading soon for the happy lion bag - yay! The book is fantastic and I am hoping for a few minutes to flick through it tonight. It's "The Crafters Companion" and its got great patterns from some of those blogs we love.

And this is my "Its an Adventure" bag that I designed for a stitchery bag competion for Australian Homespun. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

And a work in progress. This is a quilt for Maya's dolls and bears. I am trying to use up some of the little scraps I have. I have made two quilts from these brights and its nice to see the bits and pieces almost gone.

I'll get the hang of it and try another post tomorrow!

8 comments:

mellyandrosie said...

Wow Rachel! I love that bag you designed! its gorgeous. I hope you will write a pattern one day! So glad to see you in the blogosphere!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

That bag is wonderful Rachel - I hope you do really well with it! And I love all of your other photos too. It's such fun being able to finally see your world having "known" you for a few years! Lucy x

Annie said...

Welcome to blog land Rachael. I love the Lime and Soda quilt too - good luck with it and I'll look forward to seeing it finished.

Kitty said...

Hello Rachel ... pleased to meet you *proffers hand for purposes of formal shaking* ... I read about you over at Mrs Locket's so wandered over.

What a lovely bag. And a lovely child! You'll soon get the hang of blogging; crikey if an eejit like me can do it, anyone can do it!

Have fun! :-) x

PS Word verification = yeeypims. Don't mind if I do, ta. :-D

Sarahau said...

Wow what a bang into blogland. I love your bag - how could you not win with that! it loks great and anytime you want to do a pattern for it, I woudl love to buy one!

Chookyblue...... said...

welcome to blogland........fun and addictive enjoy your time here...........

Lissa Jane said...

the bag is gorgeous and welcome to blogland, got your link from ol' Lucy Locket!

Janelle Wind said...

Hi Rachel - your bag for homespun is GORGEOUS. I LOVE it. Lovely to check out your creations on your blog too - I will be back regularly I can see. x Janelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...