Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Show and Tell Tuesday ~ Kane's Quilt


Todays show and tell is the Kane's Construction quilt I made for 5 year old Kane over a year ago. It took so long to find a quilt that was "him" but this one definately is.

Applique is not my favorite thing, but it does make great colourful kids quilts. There is so much detail on the quilt and it all hand button hole stitch. I am glad he likes it! Great machine quilting by Maggie Alexander too.

Sorry, just a quick post and back to work! Callum is off to his friend Mollys house tonight and Ayden is at sport so it might even be a bit quiet for awhile. Is that possible with a 2 year old and a 5 year old at home?

I hope your Tuesday is going well.

3 comments:

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

That quilt is amazing - I can't believe you hand stitched all the applique!!!!! Have a good day today!

Lucy x

Kitty said...

Fabulous quilt - I started on a quilt of 'vehicles' for No.2 but he went off the idea, and it never got finished :-( x

Patti said...

What a fantastic quilt. I have a little boy who would love that.

You are a good mum!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...