Thursday, March 6, 2008

Decisions, decisions..

Luckily todays trip to Melbourne was cancelled - phew...

So I managed to get Callum's birthday invitations written up.

I have to spend about 2 and a half hours on the train tomorrow - what a treat! All that time with nothing else to do bit sit. It's practically unheard of!

So do I take the stitcheries? I've just downloaded Lynette Andersons free Noahs Ark block for her block of the month or do I start on the stitchery for my mums bag?

Or work on the last bit of Maya's cardigan and get that finished?

So much crafting to do!

3 comments:

Kitty said...

I vote get the knitting finished!

Hope you enjoy the train ride, whatever you decide to do. x

Working Mom Knits said...

I'm no help because, if I know me (and I think I do), I'd take all three projects. Plus an extra, just in case...

ps: your quilts are amazing!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

I agree with WMK - I'd end up taking all three and more probably because I wouldn't be able to decide! And then I'd probably end up travelling backwards and getting motion sickness and not be able to do anything!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...