Friday, March 14, 2008

A few ticks off the list..

How did that happen? A few days off and some very hot weather, kids that went to sleep when they were told, and some train travel and suddenly a few projects are ticked off the list.


The Rabbits from Lynette Anderson Designs free block of the month. This pic is about true to size and it was such a treat to stitch. Can't wait until the next one!

Maya's cardigan is done and that is the end of the knitting for 2008. Matt will be pleased.

I've also made a start on the stitchery for my mums bag and bought some bargain Robyn Pandolph fabric from the Stitches and Craft Show.

I picked up a bit of a stash of fabric at the show, but really I resisted quite well. I loved the REAL rabbits upstairs hopping around the clothesline filled with aprons on display, and I had a good chat with Kristen from Cheeky Beaks. It was great to meet another blogger!

There are a few works in progress, a custom order for Fiona and the last little thing to make for Lucy for her bunny swap. I hope my sister Liz is coping well with her "work in progress" - 38 weeks pregnant and suffering in the 38 degree heat..

Callum's birthday party is tomorrow and 12 kids plus ours are off to see Horton hears a Who. Wish me luck! Happy Friday all

5 comments:

Patti said...

What lovely stitching.

Isn't it nice when you start to complete things - it means you can start even more.

Enjoy the sunshine.

trashalou said...

Great stitching! Don't you use Winter to knit rather than Summer?

Kitty said...

I cannot imagine how horrendous it must be being heavily pregnant in great heat. I've always counted my lucky stars that I had one in spring and one in the autumn.

x

Melissa Goodsell said...

WOW you've been busy, these are all so lovely.
Melx

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

All your creations are looking lovely! I need to finish off your swappy bunny things too! Trying to recover from my very long day out yesterday at the moment so Sunday will have to be crafty day for me! Lucy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...