Friday, March 28, 2008

If you go into the woods today...

You're in for a big surprise!

I couldn't resist a pic of Kane's school reader the other week in anticipation to Lucy's swap package arriving .. and he is here!

See my own Lucy Locket orginals! I am so pleased with my bandito bunny. He is such a chunky monkey (or rabbit) with his own pocket and carrot, and he seems very child hardy. He has had a quick flight across the dining table by a grumpy 2 year old, but he was kissed better. Thank you so much Lucy. We just love him and REALLY appreciate your talents.

And for my other surprise. School Holidays. The little boys went to the Learmonth Yabby farm on Wedneday for part of their school holiday program. A great day of fishing for yabbies, bushwalking with kangaroos and emus and farm animals like the horse that licked everywhere on Kane's face (its name is Missy). Look who came home with them. Their very own pet yabbies. I have been strongly hinting that they might be happier in a pond at Matt's nursery.. and there is even a boy and a girl yabby.

Well its off to Ballarat Patchwork at lunchtime. I have a custom order to make 3 Melly & Me Dilbert Dinosaurs this weekend. What an excuse to visit Emma!
Have a happy weekend all!

3 comments:

Nic said...

What a busy weekend you will have. My weekend will involve a trip to Ballarat to pick up a motorbike and a car with DH and the kids. I am hoping to swing a visit to the patchwork shop whist i'm there.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

I'm so pleased you like your bunny! I'm sure he enjoyed his first flying lesson!!! And I love my goodies from you so much - I had to take them out with me last night to show all my friends! Lucy x

Kitty said...

Wow, I've never seen yabbies up close like that before. Heard them mentioned (on tv programmes from Oz) but didn't really know what they were!

Mrs Locket's bunny is gorgeous isn't it?

Can't wait to see your Dilberts! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...