Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lovely Bloggers

So many lovely bloggers out there! Look what I found left at Ballarat Patchwork. A thank you from Jodie at Ric Rac for the Stitches and Craft Show ticket I left for her. A cute little purse that is coming to work with me tomorrow to be showed off, filled with litte suffolk puffs. Inside it is lined in an orangy spotted fabric. Thank you so much Jodie!

On Saturday I had a phone call from Nic who used to buy from me on eBay and I have emailed for years. I had such a surprise when she left a message on my blog the other week because she has been in Switzerland for the last 3 years. We met "guess where" and had a catch up chat and a look at the fabric. Nic is lovely in person and I am so jealous that she has classes both with Rosalie Quinlan and Leanne Beasley.

Look what I bought to add to the stash on Friday! These are from Emma's own design for Max New called Sweet Daze.


Once again the weekend has just flown by. Somehow the kids got up this morning and they had all grown out of their cooler weather clothes. How does that happen? A quick trip up to Target and a spend up so they can be seen in public again. I've been working on the Dilbert's too so I can have a stuffing session in front of CSI tonight. See my works in progress! I should have ironed them a bit before the pic though..

I am quietly stressing about my sister Liz who has not had her baby yet. She is continuing on the family tradition of not having her baby on time. She tricked us last time having Tiahni a week early, between my other sister Chris and I, our children have been at least 8 days overdue. Thinking of you Liz x

4 comments:

Helen said...

Love the colours of your Dilberts! Can't wait to see them stuffed!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Your Dilberts look amazing - especially the blue one in the middle and I am quietly coveting those new fabrics and your goodies from Jodie! Hope your sister has her baby soon! Lucy xxx

Jodie said...

Hey, Love those Dilberts. They are so bright and cheery.

blueberrylane said...

Love those new fabrics...they look really yummy !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...