Friday, March 7, 2008

My exciting news

I've had a big day in Melbourne day and I was exhausted when I got home with Maya and ready for a cup of coffee... when Ayden handed me a bit of paper saying Katherine Sanchez from Homespun had just called. Could I ring her back?

I did! Homespun are going to publish my "it's an Adventure" bag in their December issue! I am so excited - I don't think it has really had chance to sink in yet. They already have a pic of it somewhere on their website, but I haven't tracked it down yet.

And I checked the post, and there was 2 free tickets to the Melbourne Stitches and Craft show there that I had won! I'm feeling so lucky!

A free ticket to the Melboure Stitches and Craft Show between 12 - 16 March 2008

I'm going on the 12 March, so there is a ticket spare if anyone would like it. Just add a comment and let me know and I'll post it to you


Have a great weekend everyone and I hope you are lucky too! I'm off to spend a bit of time with the tired kids before I start wrapping Callums birthday presents.

5 comments:

Kitty said...

Wow! Congratulations! Mind you, it's a gorgeous bag, I'm not really surprised they're going to feature it.

Well done you!

x

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Oh Rachel that's fantastic news!!!! You will have to buy extra copies of the magazine when it comes out and sell them in your etsy/ebay shop so we can get a copy! (I no longer subscribe to it because I worked out how much I was spending...........!)

Have a great weekend. Lucy x

Working Mom Knits said...

I'd love to have the ticket - does it include airfare from Washington, DC?

ps: CONGRATS on your fantastic news!

Patti said...

I would love to have the ticket, but unfortunately Melbourne is a little far. And BA don't fly there any more (I don't think) (and I work for BA you see, so could have got the tickets cheap(er)!)

Enjoy the show. Exciting news about the magazine - Lucy's right. We need a way to see it.

Nic said...

Hi Rachel,
Your bag is fantastic and definitely deserves to be published. Congratulations. I got to your blog via Lynette Anderson and was very surprised when i realised i already "knew" you. Although last time i bought something off you we were still living in Switzerland.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...