Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Show and Tell Tuesday ~ Cotton Country

It's Show and Tell Tuesday again and this time I have picked this stitchery quilt. I made it from Bronwyn Hayes from Red Brollys book "Cotton Country". I love the animal pics adn the colours are a bit different for me. In 2006 I had "the year of finishing off.." I was feeling overwhelmed by the UFO's so I started completing them. Luckily the rules were that if I already had it, even just as a pattern, I could finish it. There are still a few around but I am working on them!

Kane came home today with his first birthday invitation since he started primary school. He was just so excited. I have been secretly worrying that he is not making friends, especially with Callum and his gang finding him to play with at the recesses. It looks like I should not have been worrying (big sigh of relief).

It is Callums birthday on Saturday. He is going to be 7. He is so, so excited. We have a lot on this weekend so his party will be the weekend after. A whole week of birthday if I know Callum!

In every spare minute I have been doing the birthday shopping. Today a bag for me appeared, and a pair of shoes. I must have been good. I have been working very hard :)

Have a great Tuesday and I will be checking blogs tomorrow to catch up with you all!

4 comments:

Patti said...

What a beautiful quilt Rachel.

Love the birthday shopping for *ahem* Callum. funny how those pesky things for you fall into the basket! Happens to me too.

Kitty said...

Another lovely quilt - how talented you are!

Happy birthday to Callum - hope his week long celebration goes well.

x

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Your quilt is gorgeous! And good for you to get a couple of nice things for yourself!

alda said...

oh, you have finished this quilt already in march! It's great!!!
I'm working on it now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...