Sunday, April 27, 2008

Meet Bambino

Meet Bambino, a new pattern by Melly & Me. Leah asked me to make one up for her sisters new baby so here it is! Such a sweety. I made my version with a polar feece blanket lined with cotton that I used on the muzzle instead of the binding.


I've been unwell with a horrible headcold, so I am sorry about the little posts. I know I must have been very pitiful since - Matt got up and took the kids to the 9 am swimming lessons, when he is not an early riser on the weekends and has been working long and hard - I didn't ring my sister for her birthday (sorry Liz) and I had 3 kids off to bed by 7 pm.

So, with the cold medication working, I've got Bambino made and even made a start on my mini quilt swap quilt for Dottycookie.

I am still looking forward to reading the blogs of all those who have left a comment for the competition. A reminder that today is the last day for comments for the draw! I am coming to visit in the next couple of day to say hello to you all. x Rachel

4 comments:

Carol Van Rooy said...

Thanx for popping by. The monkey is adorable.

Feel free to pop by again sometime.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Your bambino toy is gorgeous - I wish I was little enough to have one! Sorry you haven't been feeling well - I hope you get fully better really soon. Take care, Lucy xxx

Farmyard Crafts said...

How cute! You've done an excellent job! I'm with Lucy... I wish I was little enough to have one too! Your Hoot is great too!! All the best - hope you're feeling better really soon.

dottycookie said...

Hope you're on the mend by now. Your bambino is really lovely!

And by the way - I am nowhere near done with your mini quilt! It's all planned in my head but that's where it has stayed so far ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...