Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Show and Tell Tuesday ~ Bright Hearts and Gappy Smiles

I've been a bit slack on my Show and Tell Tuesdays.. My good intentions were to get out some of the quilts that were actually finished and show them off. Maybe to inspire, but also to remind myself that I do get things done! So here we are. This quilt was made from a pattern called Hugs and Kisses by Stargazey Quilts. I'm not much of a brights sewer, but made one in brights for the boys a few years earlier from a pattern called Slender Stars I think, and it is used all of the time. (I think you can see it in some of my posts)

When I found I was having a baby girl, I made this one in girlier colours. See the "baby" pictured. You can't drag Maya away from a photo opportunity..

And look at this smiley boy! Callum lost his first front tooth. He is so pleased with himself!

I did pop into Ballarat Patchwork at lunch time today. It's getting into a bad habit. I've got a few things, but it's a secret.... sneak peek to come...

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Sometimes a bit of fabric shopping at lunchtime is the only thing to get a girl through the afternoon.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

I wish I could pop into Ballarat Patchwork to meet you! Your quilt is really impressive and your little ones look gorgeous in the photos! Fred has just lost his second tooth! Lucy x

dottycookie said...

Oh, doesn't Callum look proud! My elder munchkin has just got her first grown up molars so we're expecting wobbly frint teeth any time now!

Melissa Goodsell said...

Your quilt is just gorgeous, I love the colour combo.
Melx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...