Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Show and Tell Tuesday ~ The Dilberts

Just a little post today. The Dilberts for Leah have been finished and dropped off to her yesterday lunchtime. This was a very quick pic of the dinosaurs before I rushed out the door. I think I have made 21 dilberts now and the pattern should be worn out. Lots of presents and raffle donations and fundraiser items for Maya's creche.

Lots of deadlines for work and the kids home on holidays. I work fulltime and it's hard some weeks - half time from the office and the rest of the time from home. I have "helpers" today.


A bit of unexpected time last night and look what I did! I've managed to cut out my mum's bag and make the external pockets. Now it is cut out it suddenly feels achievable. Hooray

I hope you are having a lovely Tuesday. I'm hoping for a bit of happy time tonight sorting out scraps to send to Carey my swap partner for the Melly and Me Scrap Challenge.

3 comments:

Kitty said...

Those dilberts are wonderful - in fact they're so lovely they look almost edible. (Or is that just me, needing some lunch? *blush*) x

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Your Dilberts are amazing! I can't believe you have made so many!!! I have the pattern but the thought of stitching and turning all the scales keeps putting me off - I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard though!

Lucy x

periwinkle said...

Dilberts are great--- are you going to get the new Fido? He is just the cutest,
Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...