Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Show and Tell Tuesday - More Gifts!

Look what is finished! A little sampler cushion for baby Nate. I've made sampler cushions for my nieces using the same pattern and its really sweet and nice to make it in blue. It is "Baby Love" by Hatched and Patched.

And here is the Pussycat bag for Tiahni. I just love it!

Today has been a work-horror day. Even a big Cherry Ripe only made it a bit better. But, I have made the deadlines :)

Take a look at Lucy's new swap that I have signed up for too!

6 comments:

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Your work is as gorgeous as ever! How do you get to be so good at sewing and manage to work too, and look after 4 children, and blog about it all???? Definitely a Superwoman!

dottycookie said...

Hello Quilty Swap Partner! I'm looking forward to receiving your questionnaire from Lucy, and starting to plan ... and read through some of your old posts for ideas ;-)

trashalou said...

ooo! You tease! You say BIG Cherry Ripe like it is something that you can just pop out to the shop and pick one up.... it is one of the first things we ask to be brought over whenever we have visitors.

Kitty said...

The cushion and sampler are both gorgeous. Is the bag a Melly & Me pattern?

Hope Nate is doing well, and that your stresses lift soon. x

mellyandrosie said...

Oh, I just love your Owl and Pussycat bags!!!! Just too cute and I completely adore that sampler cushion too!!! So cute and sweet!

Jodie said...

Blah, deadline frenzy here this weekend as well. I love your idea to meet at BP when we have done our mini quilts.
Emma might make us a cuppa if we share nicely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...