Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome Little One ..


My sister Liz and her husband Kevin had their baby last night xxxxx. A little boy called Nate who is just over 6 pounds and just over a week late. Liz had a bit of a hard time, poor thing. I can't wait to meet my newest nephew xxxxxx

Somehow I have managed to finish off a few things too! Yay. This is the third stitchery I have done from Bronwyn Hayes book "Sunshine in your pocket". I just keep them near the couch and pick them up when I am between other projects. Nice to have a project with no deadlines.

And here is my mum's bag. All done! I used a pattern from Crabapple Cottage for this one, with a few modifications.

I'll be making a few baby gifts this weekend, now we know its a boy!


And Maya made playdough soup! Have a great weekend all x

3 comments:

Nic said...

I'm glad the suspense is over. Happy baby sewing.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Congratulations on the new nephew! You must be delighted!!! I love your stitchery - I have that book but hadn't thought of doing it as redwork - I'm really tempted to start one now as I sing that saying about the peas loudly and stupidly to annoy Dorothy!!!!

Kitty said...

Welcome to the world, little Nate! Hope your sister manages to recover soon. Just reading that she had a tough time, had me crossing my legs! :-O

x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...