Saturday, May 10, 2008

Class and Catch up at Ballarat Patchwork

Today was the day! After the kids swimming lessons it was toss them out at the back gate and roar off to Ballarat Patchwork to make it in time for the "Lime and Soda" quilt class. Hours at the patchwork shop to cut out fabric, arrange it, chat to some lovely ladies and sew a bit too! A few little extra's came home with me too... You can get the idea of home my quilt will look from the quick pic of the layout board.

(pic borrowed from Flowergarden)
And look who caught up with me at the shop. It's Jodie from Ric Rac, Emma from Ballarat Patchwork and Scrapbag, me and Annie from Flowergarden. I saw Jodies salvedge scarf in the flesh and had a look at the mini quilts for Lucy's swap - ohhhhhh very jealous of Lucy's wall. So much excitement for one day!
Back to stitching Lucy's mini quilt. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Oh you are so lucky to have had chance to meet up - I would love to meet you all! Very excited about my quilts too!

Have a lovely weekend! Lucy xxx

Annie said...

ooooops! 1000 appoligies...I didn't think that was me in the photo. Thanks for putting me straight and great to meet up with you today. PS LOVED your swap mini quilts!!!

Chookyblue...... said...

aren't Flower Garden and Ric Rac just beautiful people and heaps of fun..........the circles look good

Kitty said...

Ha! How blasé am I getting at this blog thing ... I looked at the picture and thought 'that looks like Jodie!' :-D

Can imagine you all had a wonderful time - four very talented bloggers.

x

Jodie said...

It was great to all catch up - and we will organise a craft day and play gocco soon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...