Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hug a Duck-a-Ling

This is what had kept me smiling today. (I have a major project to finalise at work today.) When I dragged 5 year old Kane out of bed this morning, I found this little parcel at the end. He told me that all the bears were keeping the duck-a-ling all safe in there.

As soon as Maya and I walked into the house for my half day working from home with a helper. the phone rang, and this little monkey ate my lunch. A chocolate chip muffin to inspire me!
She is hugging a chicken until the chocolate rush sets in.

Well, its back to work I go!

3 comments:

dottycookie said...

Cheeky monkey, eating your muffin - I love the smile though!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

I love the Duck-a-ling hug! And what a little minx eating her mummy's muffin - but I agree with DC - what a smile!

Lucy x

Melissa Goodsell said...

Maya is SO cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...