Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lucky, lucky, lucky!

Look, my mini quilt has arrived! Hooray. Val from Dotty Cookie has made the sweetest mini quilt and somehow managed to use one of my all time favorite fabrics from the Bed of Roses range. It arrived so quickly from the UK, and Val had also added all these ribbons and buttons and fabric. I have to say that I have plans for some of those buttons already.. maybe a pic tomorrow if all goes well.
And here is a close up of the detail. Thank you Val, you have certainly made me feel like a lucky swapee today!

6 comments:

Jo Jo said...

How cute Rachel. You are very lucky. Jo x

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Your mini quilt from Val is gorgeous! All your favourite colours and that beautiful embroidery too! This has definitely been my favourite swap (so far.........!)

Lucy xxx

Candace said...

It is a beautiful little quilt. I wonder if any little girls might try to talk you out of it. You may have to make some of your own for it's protection.

dottycookie said...

I'm glad you liked it - and using your favourite fabric was a complete fluke ;-)

Kitty said...

Awww, Val did a great job! x

quiltdude said...

Aww, I love your mini quilt, they have all been so wonderful haven't they.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...