Friday, May 23, 2008

Rainbow Cows and Cutting Matts

Have a peek at the Rainbow Cows from Lynette Andersons block of the month. Don't they look sweet. I'm not sure really how I managed to get these done. I thought they had no chance during May with all the deadlines but here they are.

This is what is on my cutting matt for the weekend - fingers crossed! I've had in my mind exactly what I would like to do with this fabric, but haven't been keen to start it until the mini quilts were finished and a few other little things. Hopefully in the next couple of days these will be a bag and a wallet or purse ready to be photographed to send to a magazine. Just love this new Aunty Cookie fabric! I was really brave this week and emailed Shannon from Aunty Cookie and asked if she could create a blog banner for me - and she said yes! Hooray hooray hooray.


It's been a bit of a funny week with a bad headache holding me back for a few days. Yesterday I made 24 blindfolds for work. What a laugh! There is a team building workshop on for our regional managers next week in New South Wales, with rope, blindfolds, big sheets of paper, video cameras, etc, outdoors and no alcohol. Ummm, will be thinking of them...


Look at this guilty little monkey. 11.20 pm and Maya had snuck up while I was working in the office (well, reading blogs..) and thought she might have a go at the sewing machine. Split level house photo opportunity.

Have a great weekend all! x Rachel

5 comments:

Farmyard Crafts said...

Your cows are great!! I may have to print it out again... I can't find my copy that I already printed - probably in this mess called an office!! Not doing it tonight though - I've been doing a couple of hours a night on Little Macca's Farm.... have to keep going while the momentum is there!! Hope you have a great weekend. :)

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Maya does look very guilty!!! Lovely photo! Your cows look great and I'm looking forward to seeing your new creations with the Aunty Cookie fabric! We have a bank holiday this weekend and we are off on a little holiday for Daisy's birthday which will be fun - as long as I can get everything ready on time!

Lucy x

Kitty said...

Awww cheeky little Maya! Lovely photo though. Can't wait to see what you do with that fabric! x

Jo Jo said...

Talk about being busted in a big way! After 11pm!! Maya is up later than me! Jo x

quiltdude said...

Maya doesn't look quite as innocent as she should, she knows she's been busted!
Love the Aunty Cookie fabric, may have to go hunting for some.
I must make a start on my Noah's ark stitchery.
X Clare

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...