Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Show and Tell Tuesday ~ Light of the Moon Quilt

It's Show and Tell Tuesday again! This week the quilt on show is one from a pattern designed by Leanne Beasley at Leanne's House called Light of the Moon. A really quick quilt that can be pieced together in a day or so and it shows off some lovely large pieces of fabric. It was nice to drag this one out for a pic.

And here are Callum and Kane again. Last night we did a quick trip to a local lake to do a few last minute publicitity shots for a program for work. I thought this one was cute for a blog pic!

Okay, pretend I have my work hat on, and if you are an Australian School with an environmental project that could use some volunteer hands to provide assistance, visit Green Schools Connect to apply. Please note that I don't select the schools who are successful.

I am still stitching Lucy's mini quilt. Maybe a sneak peek of that next post....

5 comments:

Kitty said...

What handsome boys you have! And the quilt's not half bad either. x

Farmyard Crafts said...

Do you have your quilts out on display or use them or pack them away for a Show and Tell Tuesday?! My fear is that once I've finished all these quilts no one will ever see them cause I won't have room to put them anywhere! Your latest show and tell quilt is great! Love it! Do you get them quilted or quilt them yourself? I've only hand quilted so far... HATE IT!

Charlie P said...

oooh, that really is a fab quilt- did you do all the quilting by hand?

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Your boys look as gorgeous as ever and that quilt is fab! How many quilts have you made in total?

Can't wait to see my mini-quilt! I've just received a gorgeous one from Leanne of the Stiching Room - I love it!

Lucy x

dottycookie said...

Pieced together in a *day*? Maybe in your house - in mine it would take me about a year!

Lovely picture of your boys too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...