Saturday, July 5, 2008

A boy in sheeps clothing..

Saturday morning crafting ... sheep ears for Kane.

Kane's off to a party today in a shearing shed on a farm about 45 minutes out of Ballarat. The children were asked to wear sheeps ears, so at 10 am, my helpers and I were making this pair from batting. Sadly, costume design is not my forte, but at least when you are 5 wearing home made sheep ears is not a problem! Last I heard from Matt, the kids are toasting marshmallows on a bonfire and the parents are drinking mulled wine.

Thanks for the nice comments and emails about my last post. On Thursday I finished my report at 1 am, the started again for a busy day on Friday. I am very, very ready for a bit of sewing.

Back tomorrow to show you what I have done!

4 comments:

Nic said...

The ears are great Rachel. I reckon Kane makes a very cute little sheep.

Kitty said...

There's nothing wrong with those ears! They're fabulous! x

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

I think those ears are fantastic - and Kane looks great in them! Hope you get some sewing time soon! Lucy xx

periwinkle said...

so cute, better not let Milo see this pic or he'll be wanting some too!
lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...