Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kitty Cupcakes and Awards

I had to put Show and Tell Tuesday on hold today, because look what I found in the post today. This is what I have recieved from the Red Geranium Cottage Cupcake Swap. I can't believe all these sweet cupcake goodies! Thank you so much Jen, you have absolutedly outdone yourself with these.
You can tell how impressed Maya is with the wallhanging! The fabric that I ordered for Jen's gift only arrived in the mail today so I am going to have to get to my stitching for the return gift. Aren't I just so lucky!

I've also been nominated for these award. Thank you Candace and Bernadette! You really made me smile with these. So I am nominating these bloggers for the two awards Lucy Locket, Maree, Jen (how could I resist?) , Rachael Rabbit and Nic.

Now the orthadonist had done something really interesting with elastics on my braces today, and she said I might have trouble trying to eat.... now theres a challenge for me!

10 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Ooohh I love all the stuff Jen sent you. She is the nicest gal.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

That wall hanging is just adorable! I love the way she has done the view from the windows! Good luck with the braces :o(

Maree said...

Thanks Rachel for the Nomination...oh I do like Milly,how cute is she.
cheers
maree

Jodie said...

What a great parcel ! Love the windows!

Annie said...

Rachael, Maya is so georgous, and what a lovely lot of cup cake post.

Tracy said...

OMG--LOVE the Hello Kitty hanging--such fun! And all those treats--so generous. Blog friends are the best! :o) Congrats on your awards--well done, and very well deserved. Happy Days to you all ((HUGS))

dottycookie said...

Belated happy birthday and good luck with the braces! All your cupcake goodies - both sent and received - are yummy!

periwinkle said...

congrats on your awards - that wall hanging is just lovely - a great idea
lisa x

Kitty said...

Fabulous wallhanging! Congratulations on your award - very well deserved. x

Jo in Tas said...

What a great swap parcel, love all the goodies you received!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...