Sunday, July 13, 2008

Taking a big breath..

Franticness has completely set in at our house. The only craftiness this weekend has been repairing the sleeping bag cover and sewing a big laundry bag ready to pack for Ayden. Luckily on Friday I made the star, so I don't have "behind on the quilt-along anxiety". Well, to be very honest I have done a bit of cutting out in anticipation for other projects, thank goodness.

EDIT - did you see that I placed one square in the star block the wrong way - lol - thats the weekend I had!

Our 18 year old nephew Martin travelled up from Gippsland for the weekend, with his car and job he is suddenly a very big boy...

There are piles and piles of stuff ready to be packed, and the washing machine still going and photo's still to print. And we have run out of soap. What next!

Taking a big breath, Ayden's off on Tuesday and I'll be a year older too next week...

6 comments:

anne said...

Oooh have a wonderful birthday. Hope your son gets off on his trip ok. I have a question about your redwork, do you use 2 strands or 1. What stitch do u use. Please help me coz mine does not look as good as yours......... help

Kitty said...

Your points are all so lovely and pointy!

Thinking of you as Ayden sets off on his adventure - hope it all goes brilliantly.

And happy birthday for next week! x

periwinkle said...

good luck to Ayden and wishing you a very happy birthday for next week
lisa x

Carin said...

I didn't notice anything until you made me look for it.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Oh golly! Good luck to Ayden and be brave to you! Happy birthday too! Lucy xxx

amandajean said...

I love your block!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...