Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's been 4 days..

It's been 4 days since I last picked up a needle, or used the rotary cutter... so sadly no craft to show. I can't remember the last time I didn't have the energy to craft for so long. On Saturday I did wake up feeling better and after running the kids around we did a heap of baking.. lasagne, slice, soup, biscuits and chocolate mousse. We have around 60 bunny biscuits ready for school snacks during the week.

I think I'm going to enjoy starting the binding tonight!

8 comments:

Nic said...

That's a lot of breeding Bunnies. lol

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your bunny biccies look delicious! Your kids will be the envy of their class mates!

Jo Jo said...

Mmm I am feeling way too hungry now. Thanks Rachel! Love the bunnies - how cute and yummy! Jo

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Love the bunnies Rachel but I really hope you are feeling more yourself very soon! Take care, Lucy xxx

quiltdude said...

Hope you start to feel like your old self soon.
Love the bunny cookies.
X Clare

Maree said...

Love your cute Bunny Bikkies..Glad you are feeling better.
happy stitching
maree

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Gorgeous bunny cookies :)

Tracy said...

LOVE the bunny cookies--too cute! Hope you are feeling better soon...and can get back to your quilting. The new quilt top is beautiful! Happy Days ((HUGS)) If you are up to it, do stop by--I'm having some gift giveaway fun at my place this week :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...