Friday, August 1, 2008

Progress...

Star Quiltalong, layout sorted. Well, until Maya came home from creche and scattered it while I checked my email. We put it back together from the pic and its all numbered and in order now. I still need to make the sashing border and final border.


Lime and Soda - FINISHED! Bernadette did such lovely quilting on it, and there are some pic's on her blog. Ruth's Quilt, I've made the binding and machine sewn it on. Ready to be hand stitched during the week.

Me, still not really well. A virus, that I just can't shake. I'm going to work and getting through my day, but I'm just not really well. Family up for the weekend and Thai takeaway for dinner. Lets see if that helps! Have a wonderful weekend x

11 comments:

Farmyard Crafts said...

RACHEL! That looks so awesome! You've done a great job on it! I so need to get my act into gear!!! Your finished quilt sneak peak looks great... from what I can see! Hope you're feeling better too.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

All three quilts look fantastic Rachel! I hope you start feeling much better very soon. Have a good weekend. Lucy xxx

dottycookie said...

All looking lovely, and a huge achievement especially if you're under the weather! Get well soon.

Jo Jo said...

Rachel hope you get better soon...nothing worse!! I adore your Star quilt...it looks fantastic.. the colours are awesome! Jo x

quiltdude said...

The star quilt is stunning, I just love the pastel colours.
Hope you start to feel better soon.
X Clare

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Hope you are feeling a bit brighter today! Love how your star quilt is looing,and the fabric you used in your Lime and Soda quilt are gorgeous.

Maree said...

Am Loving your Star Quilt Rachel, looks very Pretty....love the others as well.....hope you feel better soon.
cheers
maree

Rebecca said...

wow- i just love the star quilt. the blocks flow very nice together.good job for you!!! hope you feel better soon.

mellyandrosie said...

Wow, the star quilt is looking amazing and I LOVE the Lime and Soda quilt!! I love finishing quilts - they are just the most satisfying creation!!

Bernadette said...

The star quilt is looking great Rachel! Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

All this really makes me feel quite sick when I know how poverty-stricken people are in developing countries.

Instead of all this self-indulgence, you should consider a gift of money to poor people abroad or in your own country.

Salvation Army is a good organization if you want to help.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...