Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ruffy Ratbag is 6!

It's so hard to believe that our littlest boy is 6 today. We love you Ruffy Ratbag!

Kane is a little monkey, so clever and creative, and he astounds us everyday with his thinking, right outside of the box.

Happy birthday Kane xxxx

We had his party yesterday at "Funbugs" with his whole prep class invited. Total mayhem, but they had a great time.

Even Maya enjoyed it!Today we have been making Horton the elephant costumes by Dr Seuss for Callum and Kane for Book Week. I have no idea why they want to be the same character?

Made a good start for my 1ooth post coming up...

I've finished the pattern for the Russian Nesting Dolls stitchery but I haven't been able to upload the pdf to blogger. Does anyone know how to? If you would like a free copy emailed to you, just let me know.

12 comments:

Farmyard Crafts said...

Happy Birthday Kane! Hope that you've had a very wonderful day today!!

Jodie said...

Hope it was heaps of fun - you must be exhausted rachel!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Happy Birthday kane!! Looks like the party was a big success!

I don't think you can upload pdf to blogger. I set up an account with google pages and then linked to that for my tutorials.

anne said...

Looks like a wonderful day, Happy 6th B'day. I would love a copy of the stitchery please. Happy stitching

periwinkle said...

happy birthday Kane , looks like a great party. Good luck with the costumes
lisa x

trashalou said...

Happy Birthday Young Master Ratbag from Engerland.



Yes please I would love an emal of teh stitchery. trashalou@googlemail.com

dottycookie said...

Happy Birthday Kane - 6 is lovely for us so far too!

quiltdude said...

Happy Birthday Kane.

I have no idea how to upload pdf but I'd love a copy please.
quiltdude@hotmail.co.uk

x Clare

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Hi Rachel - Happy Birthday Kane! Same age as Fred now!

I'd love a copy of your Russian doll stitchery - it's so gorgeous.

Lucy x

P.S. emailing you now about Little Chicken!

Annie said...

Glad you survived the party and all enjoyed themselves. I just LOVE the pattern. Thanks so much. I am going to have fun with the little russians!

debbie said...

I would really love a pattern for the russian dolls, thanks so much - really nice of you.
debbie@glennhugill.com
xxx

nana said...

I'd love a copy of the stitchery pattern for the nesting dolls. Shesaidthat710@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...