Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kitty Cat Bags

I hope all those Australian dads have had a great day! Matt did all the dad things with the kids, did some gardening and identified and collected insects, kicked the footy and ended up with more chocolate than he could possibly eat. The kids and I might need to give him a hand..

I've made my first two kitty cat bags for Maya's creche market day. Melly and Me are so nice and gave me permission to sell softies from their designs. These are from the pattern "Owl and the Pussycat".

Not much sewing this weekend, but I do have a project from the stitchers angel swap ready to be hand quilted tonight. Sneak peek soon!

13 comments:

On my Verandah. said...

The bags looks Great ...I'm sure they will sell no worries.
cheers
maree

Kitty said...

Those bags are fabulous! Makes me tempted to have a go. x

the pesky bombolino said...

The bags are fab! I'll be making a start on the pattern you sent me this week, I hope it turns out as well as yours!

Lesley said...

Such a shame about all that chocolate. It's very noble of you to offer help with eating it :)

I love those bags and thank you so much for your beautiful Russian Doll pattern!!
xxx

Katy said...

those bags are PURRFECT!!!!

silverpebble said...

Those bags are so lovely! I expect they will be VERY popular with little girls (and grown up girls too).

Carin said...

Darling bags!

periwinkle said...

I'm sure those bags will sell as they are so cute - how can you say too much chocolate :-)
lisa x

Linda said...

you have done such beautiful work with the bags, they are gorgeous, will sell fast I bet!

Jo Jo said...

The bags look great Rachel. They will go like hot cakes I think!! Jo x

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Your bags are adorable!

I hope Matt appreciates your kindness in offering to help him eat his chocs!!!!

annemarie said...

Your bags are as lovely as are all your projects - love them.

Blossom said...

The bags are great!!!!!
hope they sell well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...