Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Show and Tell Tuesday ~ Elephants!

Do you like my elephants? These are the first two that I have made from my Audrey and Maude Pattern, Edward and Eloise. They are pretty cute and along with some friends will be up for sale at Maya's creche fundraiser. 5 more elephants are in various stages scattered around the house.

I've embroidered their eyes and machine sewed their ears and tails to make them really young child friendly. I just love this pattern and can't wait to have a line of these elephants to show. Some Melly and Me softies should join them too, if I only get time!

Don't forget to email me if you would like the Russian Nesting Doll pattern. The first ones have been made!

13 comments:

Katy said...

oh, i long line of elephants...that's going to be sooo cool! Those 2 are fab!
Russian Doll pattern? Heck yes......

Nic said...

Hi Rachel, You have been very busy again. The elephants look great and are sure to be a hit.
I'd love a copy of the Russian doll pattern too.

Cathy said...

Hi Rachael, your elephants look so gorgeous - I love the fabrics you have chosen! Can't wait to see the rest of them all lined up. Too cute!

our shabby cottage said...

Oh, thnaks Rachel! I love your elephants - they will be snapped up!

Annie said...

Great elephants Rachael. You are a machine! Don't know where you get the time

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Oh they are adorable! And thank you so much for the pattern! Lucy x

Farmyard Crafts said...

Cute elephants!! I'd love a copy of the pattern too!! I see what you mean about your love of polka dots!!

annemarie said...

Darling elephants - the polka dot fabric really makes them cute. Your projects are always tops - love them!

On my Verandah. said...

Your Elephants are looking too cute they should be a hit at the Fundraiser.
cheers
maree

Charlie P said...

Awww! What cute elephants. I LOVE your russian dolls too. They have such sweet little faces. I would ask for the pattern but, after my recent attempts at hand sewing, know that they would not look half as good stitched by me! How do you sew so neatly? Which stitch(es) do you use for them?

silverpebble said...

Those elephants are so lovely! No elephant is complete without spotty ears!

Julia said...

Thanks for looking at my blog Rachel. I can see quite a few of those hephelumps ending up in Christmas stockings this year - they are so cute! I love your daughter's name - is it just a name you liked, or is she named after Maya Angelou - I'm a big fan of her's?

Linda said...

oh your elephants are so beautiful! what a wonderful job you have done :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...