Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stitching my Lynette Anderson Designs

As promised, pics to show I am now up to date with my Noah's Ark blocks by Lynette Anderson Designs. I'm now adding the borders at the end to give a bit more variety in my fabric. It was getting a bit too dots and spots.


Don't you just love my very weathered pegs! This is where I am up to with my scissors holder by Lynette Anderson Designs for the Stitchers Angel Swap. Ummm, gluing and sticking is not my strongest area ...


And this is what you do with teenage boys on school holidays, especially when they are desperate for the latest book in the Eragon/Eldest series (being released at 2pm on Saturday, so he says!). Ayden's unpicking my quilt-a-long quilt that I managed to forget to put in sashing strips between each block. It looked nice all together but I want it larger so the whole top is getting unpicked. I've done some too!

9 comments:

upstateLisa said...

Funny! Teenage boys unpicking a quilt! great idea!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

I love your noah's ark stitching - I really must get on with mine as I haven't done any since the very first one and I love them all!

Brilliant idea to get Ayden to unpick!!!

Did you get an email from me? My parcel arrived on Monday and I am so delighted!!!!!!

Lucy xxx

trashalou said...

We are hanging out waiting for that book too! Perhaps Pr.C-W and I should get ourselves a quick-unpick to pass the time!

Farmyard Crafts said...

That's cool that you've been able to get some help with that tiresome job! Mum helped me unpick mine!!!! Sounds like we're both at the same stage again... back in pieces!!!

Calidore said...

Hehehe Does Ayden want to come and do some unpicking for me???..lol. He's not the only one waiting on the book.......guess I won't get mine until next week....sigh. Good luck with the scissors holder. Glueing isn't my strong point either.

Jodie said...

ha ha That will a photo to keep for Aydens future !!

Margaret said...

I use an old flat iron to press my pastings together. I like the idea of the Noah's Ark series being stitched on to designed fabric. Your pegs look A LA Naturale to me and I love the Bunnings ad especially the garden centre piece when that is your business also. All round a lovely piece and Ayden was the icing on the cake. Hey they have to do something for pocket money eh!.

Lynette Anderson said...

I hope that Ayden enjoyed the new book from the Eragon series as much as my thomas did.

nicky said...

Wow! What a clever son! Love your stitcheries,
Nicky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...