Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunshine and Sewing..

It really felt like Spring this weekend. Perfect weather for the AFL grand final, and didn't we just LOVE seeing Geelong loose, especially after knocking out our team last weekend.

Our house and garden are looking a bit more maintained, but not much time for sewing. Four kitty cat bags finished and some cutting out done (robot pieces everywhere!). Bits of dowel all sanded to make up some fabric pinwheels tonight if I am lucky.

The kids have been so busy outside, gardening, catching little lizards and riding their bikes up and down the back street. I think I have walked kilometres behind Maya's bike today in case she got wobbly. Little green and red parrots kept flying over us - beautiful!

13 comments:

Annie said...

Rachael, you have been busy!!! Loving holidays and look forward to seeing you next week.

Katy said...

Blimey you are a busy bee! Those bags are so beautiful, I love them!!!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

It feels strange reading about you having lovely weather and it feeling like Spring when we have had lovely weather too but are going into Autumn! I just wish we'd had weather as nice as this through the summer - the seasons seem all topsy-turvy!

Love your cat bags and your weekend sounds lovely!

Lucy x

our shabby cottage said...

Thos kitty cat bags are so cute Rachel. Kathryn.

On my Verandah.. said...

Your Kitty bags look Great they will be a Hit.
cheers
maree

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Those really are adorable!!!

Lesley said...

I love those kitty bags!! Your weekend sounds great. We had beautiful weather too and it was good to catch some sun before the gales start this weeks!!

xxx

periwinkle said...

lovely bags , good luck with the robots
Lisa x

Jodie said...

The bags are very cute, I have two girls over my shoulder drooling! But I can't say I agree with your Geelong losing comment!!!! (hehe)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What sweet bags! Lucky you for having great weather - we have rain forecast all week - not a good start to the holidays.

Kitty said...

Those bags are totally fabulous! x

McCrafty said...

Those bags are really cute! My girls like cat, when I show them the bags, they love it.

Linda said...

oh these Kitty Bags are truly gorgeous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...