Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Beautiful things .. from Italy!



When I rang Ayden from work last night, he said that there was an international parcel waiting for me at home. It made me wonder a bit, thinking that maybe it was my secret santa being very organised!

But it was another parcel from Angela, my Stitchers Angel. Angela has sent me 3 parcels filled with the most beautiful stitching accessories and I just can't believe her generosity. Thank you so much Angela. The little scissor keep and pin cushion from the last parcel I have been using every day, and I have used the fabric and some of the buttons from Angela's first parcel.

Just look at the beautiful detail in this stitchers caddy!



It is really just perfect, and Angela said that the stitcheries were a new technique for her, she is a cross stitchery. Can you believe it, it's so well done and even has tiny beads sewn in.

Thank you Angela. I'll treasure and use each of your gifts. x

10 comments:

our shabby cottage said...

What a wonderful swap partner you had this time Rachel!!! She has done a great job. Lucky you! Kathryn.

Kitty said...

That is so pretty - you had a great swapee! x

PS My word verification is 'squid'. It's made me smile.

Little Green Doll said...

It's wonderful! you're very lucky!!
x Silvia

angela said...

SONO FELICISSIMA TI SIA PIACIUTO!!
UN GROSSO KISS
ANGELA

I AM HAPPY LIKED IS YOU !!!!!
BIG KISS
ANGELA

IT FORGIVES MY ENGLISH

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

What a lovely gift! I'm not surprised you love using your sewing goodies! Lucy x

Lesley said...

What beautiful stitching! Angela is a great stitching angel :-)

xxx

Red Geranium Cottage said...

How pretty. She did a great job didnt she?? Lucky you!

On my Verandah.. said...

Love the Pink & Green combo...Gorgeous stitching...Great Swap partner.
cheers
maree

Annie said...

Beautiful gifts Rachael

Christine said...

Lovely gifts ... lucky you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...