Thursday, October 16, 2008

Beautiful..

When I arrived home from work there was a packaged propped up against the back door ... the second parcel from my stitchers angel - Angela!

I hope my photo shows how lovely this is! Perfect embroidery and so pretty! Angela has stitched tiny bullion roses and added beads and ribbon roses. I just love the sweet little scissors too. Thank you Angela. Please Angela, can you let me know who you are, so I can email you a thank you too, or visit your blog in Italy.

If that excitement wasn't enough for my day, we have just chased the rabbit around the garden while he ran about 8 laps of freedom. I swear he was laughing at us!

14 comments:

Katy said...

they're lovely! The embroidery is so sweet and perfect!

Kitty said...

What lovely pin cushions - so pretty.

LOL at the rabbit episode. At least you got him back! x

Farmyard Crafts said...

How lucky are you! I'm guessing my stitchers angel is sending mine in one parcel?! Nothing yet! Not that I can talk - I'm sending all of mine in one parcel to my swap friend!

our shabby cottage said...

Oh, sew pretty! I'm sure the rabbit was wishing that he could run faster too....

Lesley said...

What pretty pincushions and so beautifully made too :)

Glad you got the bunny back!!

xxx

angela said...

Hello Rachele!!
I am Angela, stitchers angel.
Happy I am that my gift likes
It excuses non perfect English
I use translator
Bye
Angela
e-mail: bostrom1@virgilio.it
blog: http://angie-angie.myblog.it

Em said...

Hi, what a beautiful parcel!! That pesky rabbit.. wish we were allowed to have rabbits
xEm

Stephanie said...

How pretty!

Calidore said...

They are beautiful. You are lucky. Just have to laugh at the thought of you all running round after that rabbit. I bet he was laughing....roflmol.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Oh how lovely! Fab gifts! Lucy x

On my Verandah.. said...

Beautiful Gift Rachel...Love the Colors.....Run Rabbit Run.....
cheers
maree

Renee said...

The rabbit must have thought it was his lucky day! What fun he must have had!!

Love the embroidered pincushion - it is gorgeous.

Kate said...

Those are devine!
Kate

Sue said...

Absolutely lovely. very pretty

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...