Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Did you smile at a crocodile?

I'm starting to get on top of my sewing, and picked up a few bits and pieces today that should help to finish some of my projects on the go.

And this is how some of the fundraising money has been spent at the childcare centre! The kids had a visit today at creche from some reptiles. They could get up close to lizards, turtles, a boa constrictor and this crocodile and even pat them if they were brave enough. Maya didn't. Even the local tv turned up to film the kids and the reptile show.
Thank you too, to Kathryn, who has nominated me for two awards. Thanks Kathryn you gave me such a smile!

8 comments:

Jo Jo said...

I agree with Maya!! I wouldn't touch him either!! Jo xo

our shabby cottage said...

Mmmm? I don't know if I would want to touch them either!!! The boys had reptile visits when they were at Kinder - I think they were much braver than I!

Farmyard Crafts said...

COOL! Crocs are cool... when they are that little! We have pics from last year when we all held a croc! (Well.. not Amara... she was only 5 months old!)

Katy said...

nooooo, I would not smile at Mr Croc, he might bite me!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

The sewing looks lovely - but I'm really not so sure about the croc - I'd prefer to keep my distance thanks! Lucy x

Julia said...

... wouldn't have seen me for dust if there was a snake there - I'm a big scaredy cat where they're concerned!!!! :0)

Kitty said...

Maya's not silly! I wouldn't have touched him either.

Congratulations on your awards. Well deserved. x

Lesley said...

Smart move Maya - not sure I'd have wanted to touch him either!!

xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...