Friday, October 3, 2008

Fun and Fabric Pinwheels

Sometimes 6 year old models are not really into it! Poor Kane is showing all I have completed this week, fabric pinwheels from Rosalie Quinlans book, Gift.

I was lucky enough to catch up with some of the Ballarat bloggers at Jodie's place. No fake blood though ... I was too busy eating to take some pics but there are some up on the other bloggers sites, Annie from Flowergarden, Kathryn from Our Shabby Cottage, Bernadette from the Quilting B, Kate from What Katie Did, and Jodie, hostie from Ric Rac. Heaps of laughing, swaps and show and tell. I came home with fabrics and scraps, patterns, buttons and inspiration, and a little bit of stitching done this time.

I even managed a rummage in Jodies scrap basket and came home with some treasures! I can't wait to make something from them soon. Thanks Jodie. thanks girls!

13 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh wow, the pinwheels are absolutely gorgeous!! :D

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the pinwheels Rachel!! Very effective. Your blogging meet sounds like so much fun - wish I lived closer!

Annie said...

Thanks to you too Rachael. It was a fun day and great to put faces to names. I love your pinwheels. That is a fab book.

Katy said...

LOVE the pinwheels!

Kitty said...

Fabulous pinwheels, and I bet it was a fabulous get-together too! x

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Your pinwheels look fab! But I am soooooo jealous of your bloggy meet-up! I wish I could have been there too!

The other AMAZING thing is that I have FINALLY posted your mini quilt with a little something extra!

Hope you like it! Lucy xxxx

Tiffany said...

I love your pin wheels!
I really enjoy reading your blog, and I wanted to let you know that you are one of my crafty blogs this week!
Love
Tiff
www.craftyhomemaker.blogspot.com

Chocolate Cat said...

Oh that sounded so much fun! Love the pinwheels.

Jessica said...

Those pinwheels look like loads of fun...we made a couple this summer and enjoyed them all day long!

Ashlee Dunlap said...

I love all your cute bags and crafts! Great pinwheels too! Thanks for sharing.

mellyandrosie said...

Such cute pinwheels!!! I love them soooo much!! Love your kitty bags down further too - they are so cute and I hope they will be a big hit!

Renee said...

I like those pinwheels - they are very sweet!

Lesley said...

What gorgeous pinwheels!! Beautifully modelled too :)

I'm most envious of you rummaging in Jodie's scrap basket!

xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...