Friday, October 10, 2008

Robot love ....

Tomorrow is the day, and at 10 am I'll have my second ever stall at Maya's creche. Yes, if you are in Ballarat it is open to everyone. There should be a notice in the local paper about it.


Maya has fallen in love with these very cute robots designed by Audrey and Maude.


I'm hoping that she will let me sell them....

The dining table is absolutely covered in bit and pieces of projects, with my work laptop in the middle of the mess. It's adding to the franticness a bit. I'm just going "14 more wings and I'm done!", 5 more pinwheels to go.

There was a lot of excitement here too today when Lucy's mini quilt and package arrived! I am so spoilt and lots of pics next post! Thank you Lucy. I appreciate just how much you have though of me. Perfect stitching, pretty colours, spots and bunnys xx

13 comments:

our shabby cottage said...

Oh dear - the last photo looks like it may be a problem selling the robots tomorrow Rachel!!! Perhaps you will have to make Maya one too - that's if you can stand the sight of another robot after tomorrow!!

Katy said...

No, I think she's planning on keeping them all. You'd better get cracking on something else!

Jodie said...

Oh Rachel , I would love to come but tomorrow is the big 100th birthday party. I hope you have a great day and sell heaps.

mandy said...

Hi Rachel, I've enjoyed reading about these projects of yours, as I'm doing the same for my Son's school. Although I have one more week left, so I'm just entering that frantic, finishing everything, stage. All your projects look just wonderful, I'm sure they will be snapped up. Enjoy your day.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

I love that photo of Maya looking very concerned about you selling the robots - so funny!

I hope you do really, really well!

I'm so pleased you like your parcel - I remembered that you particularly liked polka dots and fabric with bunnies on - I didn't have any of that so I made my own!!!

Lucy x

dottycookie said...

Good luck - both with the stall and with getting the wares away from Maya!

Annie said...

Oh Rachael, as usual I am too late. It will all be over and I hope you had great success at your stall. I spent the day in the garden and am exhausted tonight.

periwinkle said...

Doesn't look like Maya is going to let them go :-). Good luck
lisa x

Kitty said...

No wonder she loves it so much - it's fab. Good luck for the sale - not that you'll need it. x

Lesley said...

I hope your stall is a huge success Rachel - robots or no robots!!

xxx

The Humming Cat said...

Wishing you lots of luch for your mini fete! I am off to Melbourne in 2 weeks, spending a few nights in Ballarat, so looking forward to some quilty shopping!

our shabby cottage said...

Hi Rachel, how did the Creche fair go???
I have awarded you two awards. Check out my blog for details! Cheers,
Kathryn. XX

Cathy said...

they are just gorgeous, Rachel - too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...