Tuesday, October 7, 2008

See the Elephants..

I thought I might post a pic of the elephants before they go off for sale at the creche market day on Saturday. I've made 7 from the Audrey and Maude pattern for Edward and Eloise, and one has already been donated as a door prize and is sitting next to the sign in book at creche. Just so Maya can yell, "that's MY elephant" everytime she sees it.
I'm at the desperation stage now and feel like I will have nothing on my table. I know that I should be just finishing things off, but I keep wanting to try and make something else. I'm running out of time (never mind the 'real' job)!
The kids are back at school today after 3 weeks of holidays. The house is quiet ... for a little while at least..

16 comments:

Linda said...

how amazing you are to make all these gorgeous things!!!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your herd of elephants looks gorgeous!!

Carin said...

Great elephants!!

Farmyard Crafts said...

They look great! Hope that the market day is a great success!

our shabby cottage said...

Hi Rachel, these look fabulous!! Is the market open to everyone or just the creche? I wouldn't mind having a look...

Katy said...

those elephants are sooooooooo cute!!!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Oh Rachel, your elephants are fantastic! I don't know how you get it all done - I really don't! Do you ever just stop for a breather??? I wish I could come to the creche sale and see your lovely stall! Lucy xxxx

Kitty said...

Fab elephants!

I remember the panic before a market/sale ... you'll get there. Just take what you have, what you don't have, people can buy next time ;-) x

The Humming Cat said...

ohh what a cute herd!

sandra said...

Your elephants are gorgeous!

Cathy said...

they are just beautiful - a herd of elephants! I don't blame your daughter for saying it is hers - they are really cute.

On my Verandah.. said...

Good Luck with the sales..All Your things are Lovely & I'm sure they will be a sell out.
cheers
maree

Jodie said...

I can't help wondering if strangers are invited to this gig!!!

emma said...

Hi Rachel, I want to have a blog get together at the shop in November. I want to join in you see!
What are Saturdays like for you?
Love the elephants,
em

Lesley said...

Oh Rachel, they're gorgeous!!

I hope you have a very successful time with your stall :)

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Jennifer and i found you thru ricrac's blog. i love your herd of elephants you have there, and they match so perfectly with your quilt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...