Friday, October 24, 2008

Up and Away ...

My Stitchers Angels package is finally done, all ready to go. This little project bag is stuffed full with crafty goodness. This bag was made from two designs by Bronwyn Hayes. I think I used both the books Sunshine in Your Pocket and Flowerbed. It opens out to be a sewing caddy too! More pic's when it arrives in ..... The Netherlands.

Last night I finished my Chookyblue Secret Santa gift, all but putting a label it, so it's back to stitching my santa tonight - yay!

The boys all have the day off school today and I'm working from home. I'm juggling like mad and took them all off to McDonalds at lunchtime. Ahhh, McDonalds. Any break from cooking is good for me :) Back to work now, have a great weekend all!

20 comments:

Linda said...

this is absolutely adorable! What a beautiful job you have done!! :)

our shabby cottage said...

It turned out beautifully - but it's so much nicer in person! You did a great job on it Rachel. They should be very happy to receive it! How was lunch? A Big Mac does it for me - YUM - all those calories!

Julia said...

This is soooo lovely - definately one to go on the 'to do list' :0)

Bernadette said...

Rachel you do the best embroidery, I am sure your person will be very happy to receive it. How lucky to get Rachel of the beautiful satin stitch in a swap!

Kitty said...

That's absolutely gorgeous! x

Renee said...

what a gorgeous bag - I love the red!

Margaret said...

Open your eyes and sit up straight, that's what I did on opening your blog. The bag is bright and cheerful anyone opening that parcel will be happy

Simone said...

Looks very nice! Hope I'm able to join a stitchers swap too some day. Seems like so much fun!

Katy said...

it looks amazing!

mamaspark said...

This bag is incredibly adorable!

May Britt said...

WOW...this is sooooooooo cute. Your stitching angel friend will be so happy receiving this.

annemarie said...

This is an awesome bag - your talent amazes me!!

periwinkle said...

gorgeous bag, lovely stitching
lisa x

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely bag .....I am sure it will make someone very happy.......good to hear your working on your SSCS.......must work out what I am going to make........

The Old Dairy said...

That is the sweetest bag, love all Bronwyn Hayes sticheries....

On my Verandah.. said...

How Cute is this little Bag..very original Gift...Great Job!!
cheers
maree

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Oh Rachel - that bag is gorgeous! What pattern did you use for it? Or did you design it yourself? And is the stitchery part of a book or a buy-alone pattern? I LOVE IT!!!!

Lucy x

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Ooops! Silly me - I've commented about the wrong stitchery here - I'm thinking about the father christmas one on your next post!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OMG that is sooooo dang cute. Your secret person is gonna be loving you!!!!

Christine said...

Very cute. Your stitching is exquisite.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...