Thursday, November 13, 2008

Catching Up!

I've done it! I'm up to date with my Noah's Ark block from Lynette Anderson's. I've cut these blocks 3" square so you can see how tiny the stitcheries are.

And I can show you what I sent to Em as part of the Embelish Christmas Ornament Swap. Have a look at Em's sweet little boy holding the gifts. This is the second heart that I made from Rosalie Quinlan's pattern, Hearts of Christmas. The other one is over at Katy's house now. It's great being able to tell a few secrets!

Off to Geelong tomorrow on a corporate event that I have been working on for months. I'm going a bit out of my comfort zone on this one...

12 comments:

Stina said...

Your stitcheries are looking good...but..hmmm..they remind me of what Im soo way behind in... lol...
Love your Xmas things... :o)

Katy said...

I love my little hanging heart - you are too kind!!!!!

Jodie said...

Goodluck tomorrow. Hope it goes well.

Simone de Klerk said...

Love the things you made. And certainly some very fine stitching.

julia said...

Love your Noah's Ark residents & the other cute stitcheries!
Cheers, Julia

Farmyard Crafts said...

You're putting me to shame! STOP IT! I'm so seriously behind with my swap stuff!! I work best with deadlines I think! Need to go find out when the Christmas Ornament Swap needs to be posted by! LOVING your Noah's Ark stitcheries too!

Christine said...

Love your Christmas redwork and the Noah blocks are very sweet.
Christine

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Everything looks really beautiful! I don't know how you do it all!!!

Lucy xxx

On my Verandah.. said...

Love your Noah's Ark stitchings aren't they Cute..must get mine done too...Nice Redwork too.
cheers
maree

Annie said...

Loving the teeny tiny stitcheries, and wishing I was teaching your kids. Those teachers pressies are great.

Jo in Tas said...

Wow, You've been busy. I still haven't done those penguins yet! The redwork is beautiful!!

Renee said...

wow - they are little! They look fantastic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...