Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Covered in craftiness..


It was nearly a picture-less post today. I left my camera in the Troop Carrier out on project last Friday and I am desperately waiting for our Geelong staff at work to send it to me. I'm sure all bloggers know how I feel without a camera! I borrowed Callum and Kane's and it's a mess.

Well, the house is covered in craftiness today (never mind my work laptop sitting in the middle of it). I'm ready for a day off tomorrow to finish my star quilt-along quilt, and I have these Hatched and Patched blocks ready to buttonhole stitch for a santa sack for a little girl. I've even started working out the maths to finish my redwork stitchery quilt from "Sunshine in your Pocket". Do you remember that? Ballarat Patchwork has a sale coming up in December and I am planning on buying some more 1930's print to add to my little stash.

I was lucky enough to be one of the first three commenters in Jo Jo's PIF giveaway! I just Jo's style so I am so pleased. Thanks Jo!

5 comments:

Mand-a-Lin said...

I can relate to the, I have a blog but no camera issue. I have to borrow while I'm waiting for Santa to bring me my camera!

Katy said...

I know the feeling! I am covered too!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

I just don't know how you do it all - I'm so far behind in all my swaps and gifts and orders etc - I feel like I'm drowning! And I only work 2 and a bit days a week!!!

Lucy x

Annie said...

Thanks for the tip on Emma's.

periwinkle said...

love the blocks - lookin forward to seeing the finished product
lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...