Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fabric from Katy!



My fabric from Katy arrived this morning as part of our fabric for a dinosaur swap. I could hardly hold myself back! Heaps and heaps of fabric, with so many pieces that I have never seen before, and even some spots to add to my collection. It's been spread out all over the dining table so I can take a good look at it, and admire it over and over. I've already cut out a few squares to use in my pinwheels blocks for the butterfly quilt. Thank you Katy and I hope Ginger likes his dinosaur.


Today I managed to package up and post all of my swap packages .. Hooray! Packages are off to the UK, Sweden, the Netherlands and Australia.

Last night after work I just felt like sitting down and working on a new project that I had all ready to go, but I didn't, I finished off 4 projects and packaged everything up. Even this stitchery designed by Rosalie Quinlan Designs called Hearts of Christmas was finished.

I wonder who this one will be for ....

13 comments:

Stina said...

Exciting parcel...:o)
Love it when the mailman brings theses kind of mail!!!
Love yout RQ heart...its lovely!!

Kitty said...

The fabric Katy sent is fabulous - mind you so was the dinosaur, so a good swap all round.

The stitched heart is so pretty. x

Farmyard Crafts said...

You're so organised! It's put me to shame!! I'll have to get in and get mine all finished really soon! I've finished the Stitchers Angel swap... it's gone already.... just not finished anything else yet!!

Christine said...

Love your Christmas heart. Whoever gets it will be very happy.

Lesley said...

Oooh what a lovely bundle of fabric from Katy!

I love your stitched heart - such beautiful stitching :-)

xxx

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

What a lot of lovely fabrics! But why haven't you shown us a photo of them all spread out so we can admire them too????!!!!!

I'm VERY impressed that you have sent out all your swap parcels and that new stitching is lovely!

Lucy x

Annie said...

Rachael, it must a great feeling posting all those parcels off.. Loved seeing your garden and Abraham Derby is one that I am wanting to plant in my garden.

Jo Jo said...

Hmmm I wonder who??? How exciting! Love the fabric score...excellent! Jo xo

periwinkle said...

I have to agree with Lucy, I'd like to see all the lovely fabric and love the heart
lisa x

Julia said...

Love the little red heart - really cute!:0)

Chocolate Cat said...

What a wonderful bundle of fabric! but that was a pretty cute dinasour too!!!
Good feeling to get parcels in the mail isn't it? Love the little heart.

On my Verandah.. said...

Nice Fabric Rachel....Love your Heart Stitcherie..too Cute..it's a good feeling to get everything off to the Post...now you will have Time for more Projects.!!!

Carin said...

Great fabrics! You have been one busy girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...