Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sweetness ...


It's a beautiful day in Ballarat today. Perfect to be out in the garden, and that's where we have been. We have a fairly big garden on a quarter acre block, on a hilly bit so we have a great view.


Matt picked masses of our roses, and I had to take a couple of quick pic's of Maya with them. She has a couple of David Austins roses in her hands, Belle Story and Graham Thomas.

No sewing to show today, but I have two bags all embroidered and cut out ready for sewing using the Blue Wrens Nest pattern from Cinderberry Stitches. These will be little gift bags for Callum's and Kane's teachers. And finally tonight I hope to start to catch up on the two Noah's Ark blocks from Lynette Anderson Designs.

Now back to enjoying that sunshine! xx

7 comments:

Katy said...

what a gorgeous little girl!!!!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Lovely photos Rachel! Maya looks adorable and the roses look like they smell heavenly!

Lucy x

periwinkle said...

lucky you with the sun - we've had rain near enough all day . Cute pics too
lisa x

Bernadette said...

Maya looks so cute and the roses are divine! I think I also have Graham Thomas as it was here when we moved here but didn't have a label.

Julia said...

These are beautiful sunny photos of Maya and of the roses. I recently bought a 'David Austin' rose called 'William Morris' - a lovely pinky peach colour:0)

Annie said...

What gorgeous pictures of Maya and the roses. They look like keepers!

Shelley said...

The roses are gorgeous. I dont have any David Austins but I purchased a simply divine rose the other day called Moonstone from Swanes. Maya looks so cute. I dont know what I am more jealous of the roses or the sunshine.
Shelley x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...