Friday, December 26, 2008

My SSCS Santa is ... May Britt!

When the package arrived from my Santa, I hid it between 2 UFO's knowing I wouldn't be working on those before Christmas. Matt saw me and thought I had gone mad, hiding the mail between quilts!


I just didn't want to "accidently" find out who it was from, but lucky me, it was from May Britt from Abyquilt in Norway! There was this beautiful wallhanging that my photo does not do justice to. I love the fabric and beautiful stitching.


And all the extra's, a sweet Tilda stitchery "love to sew" that I have never seen before. Tilda is so hard to find in Australia. Also a postcard, buttons with Christmas cutouts, gorgeous chocolate and a pattern for "The Real Santa". This will be one of my applique projects this year.

Thank you so much May Britt. I love it all and appreciate all your time and skills. Thanks too Chookyblue for all the organising on this one. It has been wonderful.

My package arrived too at Marica's in Sweden amd pic's are up on Marica's blog.

We had a lovely Christmas, and the kids santa sacks are full. There is a big new trampoline in the yard and lots of leftovers in the fridge. No cooking tonight - yay!

7 comments:

Linda said...

oh lucky you Rachel it's all so beautiful! The wall hanging is gorgeous! I am a little bit envious of the Tilda stitchery too!! so glad you had a merry xmas!!!

Stina said...

Someone sure became very lucky here... lovely package you received from May Britt... and I have alredy see n what you sent for Marica...and it is wonderful... :o)

Want to wish you a very Happy New Year!!

Christine said...

Lovely gifts ... love the wallhanging.
Christine

Maree said...

Lovely wallhanging..too cute..hope 2009 brings you what you wish for.
all the best
cheers

dottycookie said...

What a lovely package!

We're onm the leftovers too, well, that and the freezer. Imay dig out some sausage rolls today, mmmm.

Chookyblue...... said...

what a beautiful wall hanging from May Britt..........well worth hiding the parcels for.........lovely other goodies......

The Old Dairy said...

WOW! how lucky for you the wall hanging is great as is all...Have a blessed New Year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...