Friday, December 19, 2008

slowly, slowly stitching

It's end of quarter report writing time at the "real job" so not much craftiness going on. Lots of extra hours to do. Did someone say it was nearly Christmas too? And school holidays. Goodness!

I've finished the first 3 blocks of Rosalie Quinlans Patchwork Village using a blue thread, dmc 334. Maya has also made some very cute glitter covered pine cones at creche.

And the biggest Thank You to Renee who awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award. I'm thinking of all my 7 responses .... Renee has also stitched some Russian nesting dolls as Christmas gifts too from my pattern. Cute!

7 comments:

Renee said...

Not a prob Rachael - your blog gives me lots of inspiration :) I hope you have good weekend - with a little stitching too!

Katy said...

oh, those are so cute. Less than a week til christmas! ARGH! (Ginger keeps seeings pictures in magazines of Dilbert the dinosaur and shouting 'mummy, I want that dinosaur' - I can't wait to see his face Christmas morning)

alda said...

yuu are so fast! it's wonderful!

Karen said...

Wonderful stitching!
Merry Christmas and Happy End of Quarter;)

periwinkle said...

love the little pine cones, we've got glitter cones too. Congrats on your award , you deserve it
lisa x

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

I really love your stitchery! I must get those patterns sometime!

Have a wonderful Christmas. Lucy xxxx

Lisar said...

Hey Rachel...I have bought this pattern also and plan on stitching it in blue thread too!!! Great minds think alike!! Have a Great Christmas

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...