Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tagged ... from the archives

Kathryn from Our Shabby Cottage tagged me a little while ago for my 4th photo in the 4th folder. It had me wondering a bit what it would be. Look what I found from 31 October 2005 ...

My sweet 4 year old Callum holding 6 week old Maya! It made me smile, especially since today Callum has been holding and playing with his 9 month old cousin Nate. Maya would not tolerate that now, and Callum, well he is just loves being everyones best friend.

The rules are that I need to tag 4 people to post their 4th photo in their 4th file, I can't pick so I am nominating anyone who has posted a comment in the last week and hope that 4 of you will accept the challenge! Mine was a lovely surprise x

9 comments:

Kitty said...

Gosh, look at Maya's grumpy little expression! :-O That's a lovely picture Rachel, thanks for sharing it. x

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

What a lovely photo and what a cute idea - I had a look to see what the 4th photo in my 4th folder was but there was only 1!!!

Lucy x

Casey said...

not sure if I've posted in the last week, but I'm going to do this!

Farmyard Crafts said...

That's such a lovely thing to do!! I'm interested to see what mine is now!!!!

Charlie P said...

Aww, aren't they sweet?! Looks like Maya's trying to get away!

It sounds like you're having a very active summer so far and I'm very jealous indeed of your big crafty meet up. It sounded so fun :)

x

p.s. my 4th photo in the 4th photo was...surprise surprise...Mr.Pigeon. (...posing in a park in Valencia)

our shabby cottage said...

Great photo Rachel - glad you could play along! Kathryn. XX

Annie said...

Rachael, your babies are just so cute.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Cute photo!!!

Moogsmum said...

What a lovely photo - Maya looks rather disgruntled! - what a pair of sweeties :-)

xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...