Friday, February 27, 2009

Noah's Ark

I think the Noah's Ark stitchery was a nice compromise. I started something new, but it is the final one of the Lynette Anderson series.

With a profile coming up in a magazine that needs pics of 3-4 original works it really has my mind ticking over!

I've been working on two more WIP and making a bit of a dint in them. Unfortunately I don't have quite enough yellow homespun for the Sunshine in your Pocket quilt, and my car is off being fixed, so I won't be working on that one tonight...

6 comments:

our shabby cottage said...

This is cute Rachel. Have a great weekend.

Linda said...

this looks so lovely Rachel I started these but they were just toooo small for me so I have put them aside until I get around to enlarging them!!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

A magazine profile - sounds very interesting!!! Your Noah's Ark stitchery is lovely - must be nice to have finished them all now.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

You ark looks gorgeous - I love how you stitch on printed fabric!

Lucy x

monique said...

Dear Rachel,

When I came home from work yesterday evening I had a huge suprise in the mailbox.
What a wonderful gift you made for me, I just LOVE it!!!!The bag is absolutely gorgious and the fabric is so me. And the pattern with the gorgious fabric is so great too! I just can't thank you enough.
Thanks for being such a wonderful person that made/gave me this great gift!
Thanks.

Have a lovely weekend.
Monique.

Margaret said...

I thought the Lynette Anderson designs ot Noah's Ark were a lot of fun . It will be nice to see how each person puts them together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...