Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Raindrops ..

Today my little package came from Missie Krissie. Of course Maya got her little paws on it the minute she came home from creche. But she sat very still while I took a pic. (Yes, that is Lucy's bunny too!)

I just love anything with my kids names on it. I wouldn't let myself buy or make anything with their names together until we had finished having kids. I need a full circle. This is just so sweet and arrived so quickly. Kris is having a shop opening with 50% of sales being donated to the Victorian Bush Fire Appeals and free postage too.

Today when I picked up Maya, there were raindrops falling. We have made a donation of books today and I'll donate pet food tomorrow and blood very soon. Thank you though, to all those who emailed to make sure we were safe. I don't have the words for this, but many of the bloggers in my blog list have great links and fundraisers too.

5 comments:

Moogsmum said...

I'm so glad to hear you are all safe and sound. It's hard to find the right words for this terrible disaster.
Still waiting for sis-in-law's daily update to let us know they're safe.

Your pendant is beautiful and so gorgeously modelled too :-)

xxx

Kitty said...

That's a beautiful pendant - just 'right'.

x

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

I love your pendant and I'm so glad you are all ok.

Lucy xxx

P.S. Hello Bunny!

Calidore said...

Love the Pendant - but that photo of Maya is just stunning. Nice to here there was some raining falling somewhere and that you are all safe.

Chocolate Cat said...

This is a beautiful pendant! I have already checked out the shop but think I will be ordering tonight ( I have some christmas money saved for something special!). What a generous offer of kris to donate some of the proceeds to the fire appeal.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...