Thursday, March 5, 2009

In my hoop today ..

In my hoop is my Noah's Ark blocks having their final stitchery border added now they are all joined together. Then it is just a bit of quilting and binding and its done!

I've competed the quilt top on my sailboat quilt and its is nearly ready for hand quilting. Maybe a sneak peak of that later, as it will be off to Homespun as a project in the Feb issue next year.

Lots of scraps have been sorted and ironed today. A bundle to go off to the Restash a Crafter collection at the Stitches and Craft Show and some to cut up for a new project. Hooray!

7 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Great job on the quilt. Are you hand quilting it??

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

The quilt top looks lovely - now all of the stitcheries are pieced together.

Linda said...

How exciting for you Rachel a spot inHomespun magazine,
congratulations.

silverpebble said...

These stritcheries are wonderful and altogether in this quilt they just make me smile!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Your Noah's Ark is gorgeous! But honestly Rachel, how on earth do you get it all done AND work full-time? I'm constantly astounded by all you achieve!!!

Lucy x

Margaret said...

Your Noah's Ark looks great, I started putting the borders around as I went , now I don't think they look good so I have unpicked them and I am awaiting the urge and inspiration to begin again. You have given inspiration now for the urge.

urban craft said...

I love those blocks! So cute. Great job. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...