Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our Callum is 8!

It's pretty special being 8.

I can't believe that our little baby Callum, who we waited years for, is 8 today!

Callum has had a great day today. New toys to play with, his favorite things to do and eat. A family trip to the Plaster Fun House to spend a few hours painting and decorating. A new even bigger bike to pick out next week.
Happy Birthday Callum xxx

Last week I stated cutting out a new project too. Lots of rectangles cut out and some chain piecing started.
I've sorted out a bag of fabric to restash a crafter and made a bit of room in my fabric box before the stitches and craft show...

11 comments:

Jodie said...

Happy birthday callum - How exciting. Eight is going to be so much fun!!!!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Happy Birthday to Callum - sounds like a top birthday! Love the look of your new project.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Happy Birthday Callum! Enjoy being 8!

Love your new project! And I was just thinking, ooh, I like that pot with the fabrics in when I realised it was the one I'd sent you! It's lovely to see it in use!

Lucy xx

rachel griffith said...

awww.
happy 8th birthday callum!!!

{my jackson will be 8 this year too.}

can't wait to see more of your new project.

Linda said...

Happy birthday to Callum, he certainly looks like he had a fun day, and what a cutie he has for a sister. Love your fabric piecing.

Kitty said...

Happy Birthday Callum! I hope he's had the most fantastic day. He's the same age as my No.2 - and he can tell you being 8 is fabulous fun. x

Calidore said...

Happy Birthday Callum. I hope you had a wonderful day.
The new project sounds interesting and I like the idea of making room for goodies from the stitches and craft show.....now I'm wondering just how many goodies are you planning to bring home...vbg.

The Old Dairy said...

Happy Birthday Callum sounds like a great day.....

Janellybelly said...

Happy 8th Birthday Callum :) Hope it was great.
Is that a coin quilt in the making?
Janelle xx

Annie said...

Happy Birthday to Callum. You're right when you say it's great to be 8

our shabby cottage said...

Happy Birthday Callum!
I'lllook out for you on the train tomorrow Rachel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...