Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sneak peeks of what I am up to ..

I've been stitching and stitching for Linda's Spring Swap. All I need to do is put the project together now ... getting close to the deadline with this one. This is just a little bit of a peek here.

I'm up to the final test sewing project for the Melly & me book Kaleidoscope. A bit of a peek of the very cute fabrics I am using for this one ..
And the biggest thank you to Janelle who sent me the best bundle of Amy Butler fabrics EVER and some pretty extras too. Janelle - you are just amazing, generous and kind xx Now I need to make something to show you all!
After I make Kane's Easter Bonnet for the Parade on Friday of course ....

11 comments:

Linda said...

Your sneak peek is adorable, and how exciting that you get to test sew.

Farmyard Crafts said...

I'm jealous that you get to do test sewing!!! Lucky duck! Love the fabrics! Can't wait till we can actually see all these things that Melly has you making!

Blue Mountains, NSW said...

Oh I'm green you've seen the contents of Melly's book. I think there's a little Geisha type doll in there, which I am so very keen to see.
And your English Daisies are stunning Rachel, they are one of my favorites in the garden.

Stephanie said...

Someone is going to LOVE their spring swap gift. It's so pretty. A pattern tester for Melly & Me. How fantastic! I LOVE everything they do.

I'm putting the finishing touches on my spring swap project also. Can't wait until the packages start arriving.

Chookyblue...... said...

The sneek peek of your spring swap looks great.........

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Rachel,
Your sneak peek looks like it is going to be beautiful. Can't wait to see it.
Congratulation's on your win of Linda's new pattern.
Keep Stitchen'
Bonnie

Julia said...

That's really pretty Rachel - one very lucky recipient!:0)

Maree said...

Love your Sneak peak it is Gorgeous...
cheers

periwinkle said...

you are one lucky lady getting to do the test sewing -- lovely stitchery
lisa x

Janelle said...

Hey Rachel
I fly home tonight just in time to post off my Spring Swap parcel tomorrow :) Your swap partner will be a very lucky person.
Love Janelle xx

Jodie said...

Great stitchery as usual rach, man you have ben busy lately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...