Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tea Swap Goodness

I was lucky enough this morning to receive this fantastic package from Lynn, as part of Stephanie's tea swap.
A beautiful quilt that could be used both as a wallhanging or a table topper. Just love how Lynn has managed not just to use most of my favorite colours, but heaps of ric rac and spots too!
Doilies, a cookie cutter, the cutes magazine "Tea Time" along with a tea towel and pot holder. All the way from the USA. Thank you so much Lynn. I feel so lucky and appreciate all the work that has gone into your swap gifts. I can't wait for the rest of my family to come home and have a look too!
And look how generous Stephanie the swap mama was too. Every swapper received a little tea house like this, that flips over and has a little pocket to hold tea. It is unbelievable sweet. For a couple of days it went missing, and I found it up in Maya's dolls house. Maybe I need to make a mini one for Maya too.
Thank you so much Lynn and Stephanie!

7 comments:

our shabby cottage said...

Love your goodies Rachel! The tea house is really cute. The quilt is wonderful - you are a lucky swap recipient.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

What lovely presents Rachel! I think you definitely need to make Maya a mini tea house if you want to keep your own!!!

Lucy x

Stephanie said...

Perfectly sweet. How I love spots and ric rac! What a terrific package from Lynn. Yes, I think a mini teahouse is in order for Maya. :o)

Maree said...

Very Nice Quilt..Great Colours & Fabrics...
cheers

periwinkle said...

very nice , I always like red and green together
lisa x

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What lovely swap goodies - it has been so much fun seeing all the wonderful things that people received!

Chookyblue...... said...

what a lovely present you received.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...